Hi Guys I may have told you my Hoomans have joined the national trust. The National Trust now accepts dogs in many of the grounds some cafe terrace areas but sadly not in the properties.
Star or I will blog our visits as well as getting the hoomans to take photos inside the places. I am going to set myself essentials to my blog.
- Picture of property ideally with hound in front
- Sign post of the property
- Description of walk and in walk photos
- Inside photos to include – places where a dog would like to lie, animal statues or cool animal pictures, kitchen where hound food is prepared
- Anything unusual inside the property
- Great views
I hope you enjoy future National Trust blogs.